Your privacy is important to Sierra Rheumatology. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Sierra Rheumatology collects, and the ways in which it uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Sierra Rheumatology may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to Sierra Rheumatology.
Using personal information
Sierra Rheumatology may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website to personalize it for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Offer you products that you may purchase
- Supply you services that you purchase
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Sierra Rheumatology may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Sierra Rheumatology will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Sierra Rheumatology will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Sierra Rheumatology is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.